Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lizzs' new coment bord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!! I'm Lizz the technical producer of so that rocks and maker of this blog. My favorite colors are red, black, and gold. I am a huge tomboy. I'm 15 years old (well I am turning 16 in a month) and have one sister, tricia. I will not meantion my favorite band or television shows. I have three pets... A dog, she is 11 years old, a chocolate lab and her name is lucy. Two guinea pigs, they are both 3 or 4 (i am not sure how old they are) their names are wishes and tinkerbell. I had two rats ,named hamilton and tempilton, but they both died. Some of my fave things to do are play with my sister ( tricia ) and some of her frieds ( one of them being gracie ). I also like to play the wii, ps2. I love going on the computer and looking up pictures or song lyrics. I also like to colect cards. The cards consist of pokemon, avatar, xiolin showdon, neopets, some yughio, bella sarah, baseball, naruto, duelmasters, and some pirets of the carabian. In the spring and summer I love to ride my bike. I also like vampires and other fairytale thing like that. Well hope you enjoy the blog. from, Lizz!!!

6 comments:

sothatrocks said...

Lizz you are the best tenchnical producer anyone could ever wish for luv your dear personal friend Gracie!!!!!!!!!

sothatrocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sothatrocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sothatrocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sothatrocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sothatrocks said...

hi lizz gracie should not delete comments! ertretrterrtemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllieieieieieieieieieieieieieieieieiiieeiieieieiieeiieeiieeiieiieiieiieii